[Beowulf] 17th Machine Evaluation Workshop

Kozin, I (Igor) i.kozin at dl.ac.uk
Wed Nov 22 05:34:15 PST 2006

The Programme (subject to change) for our 17th Machine Evaluation Workshop has now gone live
http://www.cse.clrc.ac.uk/disco/mew17/
There is no registration fee and it's open to all (assuming we have enough room).

The forthcoming 2006 Machine Evaluation Workshop will be held on 5th and 6th December at the CCLRC Daresbury Laboratory, UK as part of the EPSRC's Distributed Computing Support Programme. This Workshop is now established as a leading national event dedicated to distributed high performance scientific computing. The principle objective is to encourage close contact between the research communities from the Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Materials Programmes of EPSRC and the major vendors of workstations, software and peripherals.
More here http://www.cse.clrc.ac.uk/disco/mew17/mew17.html

Regards,
Igor

I. Kozin  (i.kozin at dl.ac.uk)