[Beowulf] SC'06 Beowulf Bash ?

Douglas Eadline deadline at clustermonkey.net
Sat Nov 11 17:22:44 PST 2006

Jim Cownie mentioned that there is a "Trolley" and a "Street Car"
The Streetcar goes to Ybor City from the convention center
(not the Trolley):

http://www.tecolinestreetcar.org/about/maps/index.htm

This map seems to confirm the Streetcar route. Any
one who has been/lives in Tampa have any comment?

 Thanks

 --
 Doug

> Beobash details:
>
> http://www.clustermonkey.net//content/view/166/2/
>
>  --
>  Doug
>

>> Hi folks,
>>
>> I'm off to my first SC'06 this year to help man the VPAC booth with a
>> couple
>> of friends and was wondering if there were any details about the Beowulf
>> bash
>> yet ?
>>
>> cheers,
>> Chris
>> --
>>  Christopher Samuel - (03)9925 4751 - VPAC Deputy Systems Manager
>>  Victorian Partnership for Advanced Computing http://www.vpac.org/
>>  Bldg 91, 110 Victoria Street, Carlton South, VIC 3053, Australia

> --
> Doug

Doug