[Beowulf] SC06 - shameless plug (sort of)

Douglas Eadline deadline at clustermonkey.net
Mon Nov 6 07:45:37 PST 2006

If you are heading to SC06 in Tampa next week, you may be interested
in the following (if not just ignore this mailing).

Over the last month or so I have been banging on two
dual socket quad-core 1U nodes from Appro.
That is 16 cores total. The nodes are connected
by GigE and Mellanox Infiniband. I'll be in
the booth at various times running some codes.
If anyone wants to run a specific codes or just
see what I have found (There is an white paper
available) stop by booth. Bring your app
on a memory stick. I'm interested in running
different codes on these things.

More information  here:

  http://www.clustermonkey.net//content/view/169/2/

And don't forget the BeoBash:

  http://www.clustermonkey.net//content/view/166/2/

I'll be posting more info on ClusterMonkey during/after
SC - can't release numbers until then.

 --
 Doug