[Beowulf] torque/maui and HA

Warren Turkal wt at atmos.colostate.edu
Fri May 19 14:04:41 PDT 2006

I was wondering if anyone here uses torque/maui in an HA configuration. I am
looking for some tips.

1) This question is not HA related, but can maui be configured to user UIDs in
the range 100-999?

2) Can maui be made to listen only on a port that is not associated with the
reverse PTR record for the hostname of the system? For instance, if my system
is called foo0 and the failover ip is on foo_p, how would I make Maui only
listen on the ip associated with foo_p even though foo0 is the name returned
when running hostname?

wt
--
Warren Turkal, Research Associate III/Systems Administrator
Colorado State University, Dept. of Atmospheric Science