[Beowulf] 512 nodes Myrinet cluster Challanges

Clements, Brent M (SAIC) brent.clements at bp.com
Wed May 3 13:35:17 PDT 2006

I find that most large "supercomputers" are still nothing more than compute farms that have an execution daemon and policy monitor to manage the compute farm.

Brent Clements

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein.  If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.