[Beowulf] Monkey Business

Jeremy Baker jellogum at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 17:07:48 PST 2006

Thanks for the link.
I'm still growing my teeth in CS, so I can't yet chew and digest the
interesting information that RGB and others wrote. Over all, the info here,
and on the link, has helped. I now have a better idea regarding what I don't
know, need to know, and what to target for study. I really appreciate the
educational help that has been passed along by those who have taken the time
to share their knowledge. Later this summer I'll have free time to enjoy
studying Beowulf and Linux topics related to biology.

On 3/13/06, Douglas Eadline <deadline at clustermonkey.net> wrote:

> Be the first to read about the new Tyan desk side system in this weeks
> news
> wrap-up. And while you are there check out the latest MPI Joy articles,
> the
> LCI meeting coming in May, Robert Brown on PVM and more.
>
> http://www.clustermonkey.net
>
> Primates only.
>
> --
> Doug
>
> PS And don't forget to hop over to the Cluster Agenda and add your two
> cents (http://agenda.clustermonkey.net)

Jeremy Baker
SBN 634
337 College Hill