[Beowulf] g77 limits...

Toon Moene toon at moene.indiv.nluug.nl
Fri Mar 10 18:27:34 PST 2006

Robert G. Brown wrote:

> Ah, yeah.  Let me embarrass myself even further.  My first foray into
> this territory was maybe 1978 or so when I was still a tender young
> first year graduate student and the computing world was punch cards and
> IBM 370's that were slower and stupider than my palm pilot is today.

Fascinating - I didn't know you were of my age.  I was a 4th year
student (of a 7 year program - such was the way of academics in Europe
in the '70s) when I had to write my first Fortran programs ('79).

I still have them (paper form) somewhere in the attic ...

--
Toon Moene - e-mail: toon at moene.indiv.nluug.nl - phone: +31 346 214290
A maintainer of GNU Fortran 95: http://gcc.gnu.org/fortran/