[Beowulf] ssh without password for non root user in RedHatEnterprise Linux 3

Yudong Tian yudong at hsb.gsfc.nasa.gov
Fri Jan 20 11:40:48 PST 2006

The most common problems I've seen are the ownership and permission of the
.ssh directory and the files within. In particular make sure to turn off
read/write permissions for group and other users.

Yudong Tian, Ph.D.

GEST Center, NASA GSFC, Greenbelt, MD 20771
Falun Dafa: The Tao of Meditation ( <http://www.falundafa.org>
http://www.falundafa.org)

  _____