[Beowulf] removing tiles around heavy racks?

Bruce Allen ballen at gravity.phys.uwm.edu
Tue Jan 3 13:41:24 PST 2006

> Yes, I'm a bit nervous about it.  Plus it'd be mighty embarassing for a
> supercomputer owned (in part) by a world-famous seismology department
> to fall over in an earthquake...

Once again, I would like to strongly recommend that anyone with such
concerns speak with an engineer at the company that makes your raised
floor system.  My experience is that these engineers are knowledgable and
helpful, about their products, about the relevant building codes and about
'real world best practices'.

Cheers,
 	Bruce