[Beowulf] Friday Reading for Cluster Types

Douglas Eadline deadline at clustermonkey.net
Fri Feb 10 07:19:51 PST 2006

For those with free time today (and over the weekend), here is
the latest on ClusterMonkey:

 http://www.clustermonkey.net/

 * Top 10 MPI mistakes (part 1 and 2) by Jeff Squyres - BTW, Jeff is the
   only guy I know that makes MPI jokes.

 * More Mailing list summaries and cluster news by Jeff Layton.

 * Finally, for those that like a good rant, (backed up by some quasi
    scientific data, what other kind is there?) you may want to read
    my "Linux Cluster Myth Buster: What Matters, What Does Not"

And, don't forget to take the new poll!

--
Doug