[Beowulf] SW Giaga, what kind?

Ruhollah Moussavi Baygi ruhollah.mb at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 01:53:41 PST 2006

Hi every body @ Beowulf!,
Thanks for anyone' help in answering my question about "SW GIGA, What
kind?".

But, originally, my question was about the quality and reliability of the
brand of *LevelOne* SW (Unmanaged, Gigabit ports), in comparison to its
fairly low price, on one hand, and the brand of *3COM* SW (Unmanaged,
Gigabit ports) on the other hand.
The number of nodes in our initial plan is 6 nodes, AMD DualCore, desktop
type systems.
Any useful hints, help, suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

--
Best,
Ruhollah Moussavi Baygi