[Beowulf] OT: some quick Areca rpm packages for interested users

Yaroslav Halchenko list-beowulf at onerussian.com
Thu Dec 28 14:51:25 PST 2006

> LWN is freely available to Debian developers because some kind
> commercial company bought a group subscription for us :)

Good to know ;-) I am a fresh DD although has been maintaining packages
for a while. ok - I am following http://lwn.net/Articles/13797/

Hopefully the deal is still valid and there is a person behind that
email address ;-)

Thanks everyone for the information - apparently I was starving on it ;-)!
--
                                  .-.
                   Linux User    ^^-^^    [175555]