[Beowulf] SATA II - PXE+NFS - diskless compute nodes

Michael Will mwill at penguincomputing.com
Tue Dec 12 09:33:00 PST 2006

The standard pxe server code had issues with larger amounts of clients
wanting to boot at the same time. Some of them would time out and not
make it. Donald Becker reimplemented the server side of it to solve the
issues. I don't know anything more specific than that, but if you are
interested I am sure he would not mind if you where to contact him
directly.

Michael