[Beowulf] LSF and Fluent in a beowulf environment

Andrew D. Fant fant at pobox.com
Wed Dec 6 15:01:07 PST 2006

If I may interrupt for a minute with an application-oriented question...

If there is anyone out there who is running Fluent (CFD) in parallel on a
shared-access Linux cluster who would be willing to answer a couple questions
for me in email, I would  really appreciate hearing from you.  Part of the
problem involves LSF interactions, so it would be nice if you have seen this,
but at this point, I would take any advice I am offered.

Thanks,
	Andy

--
Andrew Fant    | And when the night is cloudy    | This space to let
Molecular Geek | There is still a light          |----------------------