[Beowulf] Beowulf Cluster Talk at LinuxWorld Philippines 2005

Dean Michael Berris mikhailberis at free.net.ph
Sun Sep 18 21:37:03 PDT 2005

Good day everyone,

I would just like to share to everyone that I did a talk in front of at
least 25 people regarding the basics of Beowulf clustering at the
recently concluded LinuxWorld Philippines Conference 2005. If you would
like a copy of the slides, or would like to host the slides on some
spare space on your servers, please drop me a line so that I can send
you the pdf.

Thank you very much and have a nice day everyone! :D

--
Dean Michael C. Berris <mikhailberis at free.net.ph>
GPG Key: 0x08AE6EAC