[Beowulf] looking for a few good parts

Maurice Hilarius maurice at harddata.com
Wed Oct 19 19:43:21 PDT 2005

Sorry if a bit off-topic, but, here goes:

One of our clients has a cluster using Tyan S2466N-4M motherboards
(TigerMPX, dual AthlonMP CPU type).
Warranty has run out, and he asked us to supply him with some spare
motherboards, just in case.

Unfortunately Tyan have discontinued this board, and my searches through
the usual channels have proven fruitless.

So:
If anyone has some working boards in nodes, and has retired them, we are
interested in buying 12 working motherboards.
If there are AthlonMP CPUs on them we would also be interested in these.
If there is working RAM we would also be interested.
Case, power, disks, etc are irrelevant, however if the only way to get
these is in the chassis, I could look at that option.

Please contact me as per my sig if this is of interest.

Thanks, and now we return to your usual programming.

--

With our best regards,

Maurice W. Hilarius        Telephone: 01-780-456-9771
Hard Data Ltd.  FAX:       01-780-456-9772
11060 - 166 Avenue         email:maurice at harddata.com
Edmonton, AB, Canada       http://www.harddata.com/
   T5X 1Y3