[Beowulf] Question?

Hongmei He H.He at lboro.ac.uk
Sat Jun 11 07:01:18 PDT 2005

I am studying MPI programing.

I wrote a program about parallel genetic algorithm. When the evolution is up
to more than 4000 generations, the following error occured. Could you please
give me any suggestion, or solve the problem?

 p4_error: net_recv read:  probable EOF on socket: 1

H.He

Quoting beowulf-request at beowulf.org:

http://www.beowulf.org/mailman/confirm/beowulf/b9d439c3d3651b228e2bdc855284db77636fdf4c

--