[Beowulf] WRF model on linux cluster: Mpi problem

Federico Ceccarelli federico.ceccarelli at techcom.it
Fri Jul 1 00:38:26 PDT 2005

yeas,

I will remove openmosix.
I patched the kernel with openmosix because I used the cluster also for
other smaller applications, so the load balance was useful to me.

I already tried to switch off openmosix with

> service openmosix stop

but nothing seems to change...

Do tou think it could be different to completely remove it, replacing
the kernel with a new one without openmosix patch?

thanks...

federico