[Beowulf] Pi calculator/RAID accross all nodes/Mosix vs. OpenMosix

Jake Thebault-Spieker jake at spiekerfamily.com
Sun Feb 27 19:27:23 PST 2005

A couple of questions.

1. Is it possible to use the HD in the nodes on the cluster as one
HD(kind of like an extended RAID array)?

2. Does anybody know of a program that will calculate pi, one digit at a
time, infinitely that will run in parallel?

3. What is the difference between Mosix(www.mosix.org) and
openMosix(www.openmosix.org)?

I'm in the process of reading "Engineering a Beowulf Style Computer
Cluster" by Robert Brown. I like it a lot and it contains lots of
information. Thanks Mr. Brown! ;-)

--
I think computer viruses should count as life.
I think it says something about human nature

Jake Thebault-Spieker