[Beowulf] Re: [Bonding-devel] 802.3ad: Should it behave in this way??

Jason R. Martin nsxfreddy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 14:07:35 PDT 2005

You should be able to change the load balancing algorithm, on Cisco
IOS-based switches you can view the current load balancing algorithm
with "show etherchannel load-balance" and change it with "port-channel
load-balance <mode>".  I believe the setting is switch-wide, not
interface specific, at least on my Cisco 4948.

Jason