[Beowulf] OS for 64 bit AMD

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pathscale.com
Sat Apr 2 11:47:01 PST 2005

On Fri, Apr 01, 2005 at 09:50:39PM -0800, David Kewley wrote:

> I bet you're really looking forward to working with gcc-4.0, which is on track
> to be the gcc that is shipped with FC4 in June. :)

gcc-4.0 has the same front-ends as gcc-3.4, so at least that part will
be easy. We actually haven't updated our front-ends beyond gcc-3.3
yet.  That adds to the challenge of parsing gcc-3.4's header files. By
June we plan on updating to gcc-3.4 front-ends, which ought to make
parsing gcc-4.0's headers managable. But you never know until you
try...

-- greg