[Beowulf] CCL:Gaussian 03 on Linux Clusters (fwd from sgusburg at yahoo.com)

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Fri Nov 26 12:50:32 PST 2004

Hi,

we are using G03 and other chemistry software successful in our clusters,
including proper handling of slave tasks and scratch directories. For G03, ADF,
Turbomole and just for Molpro you can find some hints in the mailing list of
SGE, e.g.:

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/ReadMsg?msgId=20354&listName=users

Cheers - Reuti