[Beowulf] Benchmarking?

Benjamin W. Mayer bmayer at cs.umn.edu
Thu Jul 29 10:46:16 PDT 2004

If you want something that takes into account interconnect more:

http://icl.cs.utk.edu/hpcc/

Cray of course won. But this should give a better reflection of total
system performance then linpack. Or for the best benchmark of all one
could benchmark the application(s) they want to run, too bad that is not
always an option.

Ben