[Beowulf] Q: Cooling units? Raised floors? General machine roomstuff..

Judd Tracy jtracy at ist.ucf.edu
Fri Jul 2 10:39:57 PDT 2004

Raised flooring was not really that expensive for a small room like that.  I
think we paid $2500 for approximately 350-400 sq ft installed which I don't
believe is that bad.  That included steps and  5 vented tiles and everything
to install.

Judd Tracy
Assistant in Simulation
Institute for Simulation and Training