[Beowulf] parallel debugger for MPICH under WINDOWS

James Cownie jcownie at etnus.com
Thu Dec 9 01:49:16 PST 2004

> Can anybody tell me if there is an mpi debugger available in the
> market?

If you're on Linux (or other Unix) platform it's worth looking at our
TotalView debugger which has support for most of the MPI implementations
and many different Linux architectures (x86, x86-64, Power).

You can visit our web site and download a copy and a free (time-limited
but full function) demo license (for up to 8 processors, I think).

(Disclaimer: I get paid to write TotalView, so I won't make any
recommendations :-).

--
-- Jim