[Beowulf] Threaded code

Art Edwards arthur.edwards at kirtland.af.mil
Tue Aug 17 06:59:28 PDT 2004

We are running SuSE 9.1 on a system with 8 GB of ram and two scsi disks.
Here is /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
vendor_id       : AuthenticAMD
cpu family      : 15
model           : 5
model name      : AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 244
stepping        : 10
cpu MHz         : 1791.443
cache size      : 1024 KB
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 1
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge
mca cmov pat pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 syscall nx mmxext lm
3dnowext 3dnow
bogomips        : 3522.56
TLB size        : 1088 4K pages
clflush size    : 64
power management: ts fid vid ttp

processor       : 1
vendor_id       : AuthenticAMD
cpu family      : 15
model           : 5
model name      : AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 244
stepping        : 10
cpu MHz         : 1791.443
cache size      : 1024 KB
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 1
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge
mca cmov pat pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 syscall nx mmxext lm
3dnowext 3dnow
bogomips        : 3579.90
TLB size        : 1088 4K pages
clflush size    : 64
power management: ts fid vid ttp

uname -a gives

Linux bladerunner 2.6.4-52-smp #1 SMP Wed Apr 7 01:58:54 UTC 2004 x86_64
x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Let me know anything else that would be useful.

Art Edwards