[Beowulf] PVM does not spawn to other nodes

Timo Mechler mechti01 at luther.edu
Tue Aug 3 21:43:30 PDT 2004

Hi,

Are you sharing the pvm or home directory via NFS etc. from one machine to
other nodes so that you don't have to compile the code on all nodes?  If
not, did you properly compile the hello/hello_other programs et all on
each node?  I'm pretty new to PVM as well but thought I'd give you some
things to check.  Hope this helps.

-Timo Mechler