[Beowulf] Running Matlab and Femlab in Batch Mode on a beowulf

My Project pktitanium at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 19:06:14 PDT 2004

Hi,

I am using matlab mainly to run femalb m-files... But
my question relates to m-files in general..

My Machine is a 2 node beowulf cluster (1 Head and 1
slave node). Both the nodes are 1GB, 1GHz Dual
Processor machines.

I need to run multiple m-files simultaneously, one on
the head node and 2 on the slave node or something
like that..

I was wondering if anyone can help me out in regard to
running multiple m-files using different processors.

Thanks & Regards,
Chris