xCAT Cluster Management SW?

Ray Muno muno at aem.umn.edu
Thu Jan 9 09:19:07 PST 2003

The xcat stuff looks interesting, however.....

everything in the distro refers xcat.org which seems to nol onger exist.

The docs all point to it as do the license files.

On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 09:31:10AM -0500, Bill Rankin wrote:
> Good morning everyone,
>
> Does any one have experience with the xCAT cluster management tools?
>
> http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/xCAT/
>
> (formally x-cat.org).
>
> I'd like to hear any opinions about usability for moderate sized beowulf
> clusters.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -bill

 Ray Muno                           http://www.aem.umn.edu/people/staff/muno
 University of Minnesota                          e-mail:   muno at aem.umn.edu
 Aerospace Engineering and Mechanics               Phone:     (612) 625-9531
 110 Union St. S.E.		                     FAX:     (612) 626-1558
 Minneapolis, Mn 55455