Riser card -mainboard conflicts?

Donald Becker becker at scyld.com
Wed Jan 8 11:24:45 PST 2003

On Wed, 8 Jan 2003, Jeff Nguyen wrote:

> Did you receive a recent Email that I sent regarding the request for
> quotation? Please let me know if that message got through or not.

Yes.

The delay is that we are revising our standard contract to make it (even
more) clear that installation support means installation within 30 days,
not application porting and third-party compilers and libraries.  The
year-long term applies to updates.

The new wording is supposedly to apply for all Jan. 1 and later orders.

Our retail price quote is $375 per processor, with large systems and
volume resellers negotiable.  The quote is only valid after we review
the specific hardware configuration.  There are known problem with
certain hardware and configurations that we may need to note in the
quote, or we may decline to quote when there is unusual hardware.

Donald Becker				becker at scyld.com
Annapolis MD 21403			410-990-9993