Installing Linux

Andrew Fant fant at pobox.com
Mon Feb 17 09:22:35 PST 2003

Roberto,
    Systemimager can help you do this, as long as your network cards can
pxe boot.  Check http://www.systemimager.org for details

Andy

Andrew Fant      |   This    |  "If I could walk THAT way...
Molecular Geek   |   Space   |     I wouldn't need the talcum powder!"
fant at pobox.com   |    For    |          G. Marx (apropos of Aerosmith)
Boston, MA USA   |   Hire    |    http://www.pharmawulf.com