Creating user accounts....

Brian D. Ropers-Huilman bropers at lsu.edu
Thu Feb 13 15:07:12 PST 2003

Jai,

You'll need to create a public/private key pair. Put the public key on all the
nodes and leave the secret key on your administrative node. You'll also have
to make sure you configure the SSH daemon on all the nodes to accept a public
key authentication.

--
Brian D. Ropers-Huilman                        (225) 578-0461 (V)
Systems Administrator                 AIX      (225) 578-6400 (F)
Office of Computing Services       GNU Linux   brian at ropers-huilman.net
High Performance Computing            .^.      http://www.ropers-huilman.net/
Fred Frey Building, Rm. 201, E-1Q     /V\                          \o/
Louisiana State University           (/ \)           --  __o   /    |
Baton Rouge, LA 70803-1900           (   )          --- `\<,  /    `\\,