Back-UPS garbage?

Juan Quintela quintela at mandrakesoft.com
Tue Feb 11 16:11:31 PST 2003

>>>>> "drew" == Drew Raines <drew-list-beowulf at poured.net> writes:

Hi

drew> Oddly enough, we see those spikes or flickers all the time, so I
drew> got a Back-UPS 350 with the hopes of doing exactly what you said,
drew> surviving the frequent, short, outage.  No go.

Mine is bigger (BackUPS Pro 650), but it can sustain 2 pc's (sans
monitors) & switch & router for around 20minutes.

My only two problems with this UPS are:
- I have no idea how to disable the alarm :(
- It makes funny noises from time to time

Later, Juan.

are different -- Larry McVoy