Matlab on Beowulf

G.M.Sigut sigut at id.ethz.ch
Wed Feb 12 05:41:30 PST 2003

> Message: 10
> From: "RANGI, JAI" <JAI_RANGI at SDSTATE.EDU>
> To: beowulf at beowulf.org
> Subject: Matlab on Beowulf
> Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 08:50:39 -0600
>

> We are interested in RUNNING MATLAN programs on Beowulf,

Oh - the title is correct. For a minute you had me scared as
I thought you are talking about IBM MATLAN (MATrix LANguage),
which must have died out about 25 years ago...

George

 ETH Zurich,  Informatikdienste,  Sektion Systemdienste,  CH-8092 Zurich
 Swiss Federal Inst. of Technology,  Computing Services, System Services
 e-mail:  sigut at id.ethz.ch,  Phone: +41 1 632 5763,  Fax: +41 1 632 1022