Dual CPU nodes?

Karen Shaeffer shaeffer at neuralscape.com
Tue Oct 22 10:18:19 PDT 2002

On Tue, Oct 22, 2002 at 11:44:31AM +0200, Alan Scheinine wrote:
> Karen Shaeffer wrote, "The bracelet was a closed circuit that was
> enclosing Magnetic flux from the power line."

> But there should not be any external magnetic flux.

...[snip]...

> In any case, it seems likely
> to me that an unpaired conductor and a large transformer need to
> enter into the story.
> Alan Scheinine

Thank you for taking the time to clarify these more involved aspects of the
question. I really just wanted to point the questioner in the right
direction, asssuming their curiosity would spur them on to look into the
matter. The bottom line is that the bracelet was coupled to a quantity of
flux linkages. Those flux linkages rapidly changed when the circuit broke--
so the flux linkages were associated with the delivery of the power to the
cluster. The exact nature of the source of those linkages is unkown, based
on the information provided.

cheers,
Karen
--