Scyld Kernel Problem

Aaron Collier collier at cs.widener.edu
Fri Nov 22 18:56:58 PST 2002

Hello,

Has anyone been able to recompile the kernel under Scyld Beowulf OS
version 28cz-4?  I have recompiled kernels many times before, but I have
never had so much trouble before.  I have tried to compile the kernel
using the normal commands, and I have included the options necessary for
bproc (according to the webpage), but the bproc module and the related
modules never get compiled.  Am I missing something?  Also, I can't even
find the bproc header files in the kernel source.  Please help me.

Bye,
Aaron