Architectural difference between PIII and P4?

Herbert Fruchtl fruechtl at fecit.co.uk
Wed Jun 19 09:56:55 PDT 2002

>    Can anyone point me at some URLs that discuss the
> acritectural differences between and the PIII and the
> P4 (Xeon to be exact)? Please don't say anything about
> which is "faster" or that the Athlon is "faster". I'll explain
> in a little bit.

Have a look at

http://www.emulators.com/pentium4.htm

  Herbert
* Herbert Fruchtl                                         *
* Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe                          *
* Hayes Park Central                                      *
* Hayes End Road         email: h.fruchtl at fle.fujitsu.com *
* Hayes UB4 8FE          Tel.: +44-(0)20-8606-4650        *
* United Kingdom         Fax:  +44-(0)20-8606-4422        *