Is there any demo available!!!

Vann H. Walke walke at usna.edu
Sun Jan 27 20:10:57 PST 2002

I'm assuming you're running the Scyld distribution from your use of
bpstat).  Try this:

1) run "beostatus" to get a graphical status monitor
2) run "linpack" to get some performance numbers and see the system
distribute the loads.
3) run "NP=2 mpi-mandel" to start the mandelbrot set viewer with two
processes.  Zoom in on an interesting area and observe the resource
utilization.

Good Luck,
Vann
USNA Computer Science