/. MS vs. university Beowulfs

Walter B. Ligon III walt at clemson.edu
Fri Feb 22 13:33:17 PST 2002

--------

Have you guys seen Thomas' new book "Beowulf Cluster Computing with Windows?"

It was for sale at SC2001.  I have a couple copies on my bookshelf.  Its an
MIT press book, if you want to get it.  I was an author on the "other" book
but I must confess I don't know much about what is in that one.  Supposedly
tells you how to build and run an MS Beowulf.

BTW, I had a discussion with Thomas about the use of the term "Beowulf" with
MS.  I must admit I'm not really wild about it, but then he coined the term
so who am I to tell him otherwise?

Walt

--
Dr. Walter B. Ligon III