Dual motherboard cases

Donald B. Kinghorn kinghorn at pqs-chem.com
Wed Feb 13 12:01:15 PST 2002

Thanks Trent ... but I want something that will look good :-)  I've thought
of essentially doing that though ... taking two mid tower cases fastening
them together and then seeing about having an Aluminium shell fabricated. I
may wind up doing this but I'd rather have something off the shelf. It just
seems to me that somebody would have made a compact dual motherboard case
like this ... maybe not ... I sure can't find one.
-Don