Dual motherboard cases

Donald B. Kinghorn kinghorn at pqs-chem.com
Wed Feb 13 10:36:54 PST 2002

Hi all,

Do any of you know of any compact dual motherboard cases? [ by dual
motherboard case I mean a case that will accommodate two full ATX
motherboards] I'd like to build some 4 processor clusters (two dual processor
motherboards) in a single case. I know of a couple of HUGE server cases like
the one from Cal PC (which I've used) and Chenbro but I'd like to find
something about the size of two standard mid tower cases. Preferably made of
Aluminium ... nice anodized black  ... something like the Lian Li mid tower
cases would be great :-)

I've spent quite a bit of time searching on the web but haven't come up with
anything acceptable. I'd consider custom fabrication but the cost needs to be
under $700 US.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
-Don