AMD Athlon with Intel Fortran Compiler (continued)

Bernd Schubert bernd-schubert at web.de
Tue Feb 5 10:19:45 PST 2002

Hi,

have you already tryed to compile some fortran stuff using this compiler? I
didn't try, too. But some from our workgroup did, and code that was up to
this time compileable with every other f90 compiler, didn't compile with the
intel compiler. Other code that compiled fine, simply didn't run properly.
I think this is the reason why you need support.

Best regards,

Bernd