Implementing a Beowulf into the Computer Forensics Process?

Jason Fuller eforensics at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 18 07:50:11 PST 2002

I am interested in a question posted early in one of our forensics emailing
lists.  I want to implement a beowulf designed network into the computer
forensics examination process.  Does anyone currently use a beowulf for
examinations and if so, how are you incorporating it into the process. For
example, if you are using a windows based app such as Access Data or
Guidance Software how are you "merging" the examinations into the beowulf
network. Or on the other hand, if you are using @Stake's software (some
linux-based app), how could this be implemented.

I believe the earlier post was presented from a college student researching
this possibility for a research paper.

Thanks,

Jason Fuller
ABI