Problems with dual Athlons

Robert Latham robl at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Aug 2 05:40:41 PDT 2002

On Thu, Aug 01, 2002 at 10:45:26AM -0500, Steven Timm wrote:

> > doesn't the 'lba32' option in lilo.conf fix that problem?
>
> It might--but how do we tell the 7.1 installer that this is what we
> want to do--do we have to append this to the options as we boot the
> installer?

Using kickstart?  put some shell or perl magic in %postinstall.

Installing manually?  flip over to the virtual termianl running
/bin/sh and do it by hand.  You might have to chroot a /bin/sh to the
installed system.

==rob

--
Rob Latham
Argonne National Labs, IL USA                B29D F333 664A 4280 315B