NASTRAN on cluster

Todd Henderson Todd_Henderson at Raytheon.com
Tue Apr 9 07:16:44 PDT 2002

We're in the process of starting the search for a cluster to replace our
35 XP1000's that come off lease in Sept.  We currently use the cluster
for CFD only, but we have been instructed that it would be beneficial to
all to ensure that NASTRAN can use the new cluster.  Therefore, I was
wondering if anyone out there is running NASTRAN on a cluster?  If so,
what OS and cpu's are you using, and do you have any suggestions.

thanks,
Todd Henderson