Running Giganet cLAN on Linux 2.4 Kernel

Tony Skjellum tony at MPI-Softtech.Com
Fri May 25 11:31:10 PDT 2001

Folks, has anyone successfully hacked the open source cLAN drivers for the
2.4 kernel?  No Giganet updates exist as far as we can tell, and we've
asked them about it before.    It may be that this is just around the
corner, but we're anxious to upgrade both at MSTI and at MSU.

Thanks,
Tony

Anthony Skjellum, PhD, President (tony at mpi-softtech.com)
MPI Software Technology, Inc., Ste. 33, 101 S. Lafayette, Starkville, MS 39759
+1-(662)320-4300 x15; FAX: +1-(662)320-4301; http://www.mpi-softtech.com
"Best-of-breed Software for Beowulf and Easy-to-Own Commercial Clusters."