1U P4 Systems

Mattson, Timothy G timothy.g.mattson at intel.com
Mon May 21 10:59:57 PDT 2001

It is possible to get Pentium IV in a 1u package from Racksaver.

     http://www.racksaver.com/products/RS1118.asp

Since I work for Intel, I had better be real explicit with the disclaimers
on this one.  I am not speaking for my employer or personally endorsing this
product.  I have not validated this product for cluster computing.

I have, however, spoken to very enthusiastic customers of 1U Pentium IV
server.  They are using it to build some pretty hefty clusters.

--Tim