intel etherpro 100 problems

alvin at Mail.Linux-Consulting.com alvin at Mail.Linux-Consulting.com
Thu May 3 23:26:49 PDT 2001

hi

i suspect that if you are using the onboard NICs on the
various motherboards w/ intel i810 or i815 motherboards
,,, than you need to upgrade your eepro100.c driver
 for linux-2.2.16 thru *.19
	linux-2.4.x seems to be little better...

other simple test is to make your eepro100 be a module
and see if the "no resources" problems go away
	using "modules" fixed all of our obvious eepro100 problems

have fun
alvin
http://wwww.Linux-1U.net ... 500Gb 1u Raid5 ...