Installing module 3c90x.o returns: init_module: Device busy

Chris Richard Adams chrisa at ASPATECH.COM.BR
Fri Mar 30 13:06:47 PST 2001

OK...I guess I should upgrade anyway.  I downloaded the RPMS from the
site for the 27bz-7 version.  I assume I just install all those packages
and I am officially upgraded?

At that point I could use the 3c59x drivers for my 3c905C-TX card?

advice appreciated!
Chris