Use of hubs not switches

Keith Underwood keithu at parl.clemson.edu
Thu Jun 28 07:51:45 PDT 2001

Of course, some 8 port switches are $100.  Some 16 port switches are $160.
Three 16 ports switches aren't that expensive, but I would at least get an
8 port switch to connect together some of those hubs.  Look at the KLAT2
Flat Neighborhood Network stuff (http://aggregate.org/KLAT2) for info on
how to best utilize your limited network equipment.

				Keith